UI Product Designer
Are you eager to join a growing company who stays on top of cutting-edge technology, and isn’t stuck with yesterday’s platforms like some larger organizations?
Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a small business leader in economic consulting and data science services. We have a talented, yet down to earth team of developers, data scientists, and management. We are relentless optimizers, always pushing our massive databases to their limits to use data in new and unique ways.
Chmura's Cleveland office is in the Playhouse Square district, and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a UI Product Designer to work on our flagship product, JobsEQ.
In this position, you will design user interfaces that allow our users to access complex datasets with ease and efficiency. You will work with our product team in all aspects of the design process: building wireframes, creating high res workflows, and collaborating closely with engineering to implement designs.
- Work with product team in all aspects of the design process
- Design user interfaces
- Build wireframes
- Create hi-res mockups
- Assist in presentation of designs to internal and external users
- Collaborate with engineering on implementation
- Ability to design and build products for desktop and mobile experiences that are grounded in customer insights and business goals.
- Demonstrable skills in creating pixel-perfect design mocks.
- Skilled in relevant design tools such as Adobe CC (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop) or others.
- Experience working closely with Product Managers and Engineers to ship real products.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Manage multiple simultaneous design projects.
- 2+ years of product design experience.
- Portfolio that demonstrates design solutions with strong visual and interaction design skills that includes responsive websites.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree or equivalent.
- Experience working with agile teams using Kanban.
- Data visualization interest or experience.
- Ability to code HTML/CSS/JS nice to have.
- Comfort talking to customers.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment. Relocation assistance is available, but we are not able to provide sponsorship currently.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.