Senior User Interface Engineer
Are you eager to join a growing company who stays on top of cutting edge technology, and isn’t stuck with yesterday’s platforms like some larger organizations?
Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a small business leader in economic consulting and data science services. We have a talented, yet down to earth team of developers, data scientists, and management. We are relentless optimizers, always pushing our massive databases to their limits to use data in new and unique ways.
Chmura's Cleveland office is in the Playhouse Square district, and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior User Interface Engineer. This position is part of our Data Science team, who develop curated data, data visualizations, and web-based software. Our Senior User Interface Engineer will be responsible for writing code, as well as leading a small team of developers. This role reports directly to the CTO.
- Write code to create a stunning user-interface for our SaaS products
- Work with our product team (product manager, graphic designer, backend developers) to brainstorm and implement new features
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Maintain code quality among developers
- Responsible for mentoring and training our new developers
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Strong knowledge and experience working with TypeScript
- Must be able to demonstrate visually appealing prior work
- Strong sense of design and an eye for details
- Prior experience leading a small team of developers is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Web Sockets highly desirable
- Experience working in a small startup environment
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to: human dot resources at chmuraecon.com.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment. Relocation assistance is available, but we are not able to provide sponsorship currently.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.