Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a leading economic advisory and technology development firm specializing in “big data” analytics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to manage our growing sales team. You’ll work with an amazing team of economists and data scientists and be part of a team of sales professionals who sell state-of-the-art software and data products.
The Sales Manager is responsible for meeting sales and profit goals through hiring, training, developing, and directing the Information Technology Salesforce. This person works closely with our Chief Strategy Officer and Marketing team to maximize revenue and meet or exceed company sales and realized revenue goals.
This position is based in our Richmond, VA office.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Growing and leading a team of Account Managers, guiding, and building capability, and ensuring individual and team success.
- Develop and coach sales staff to meet performance metrics and sales goals, as well as adjusting plans to reflect changing sales opportunities.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans to close.
- Collaborate with company leadership and marketing department, including providing weekly sales metrics to C-Suite team.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sale quotas for regions and territories.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitor’s business practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or a related field required.
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRM platforms required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with selling SaaS.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Positive, collaborative, and team-oriented approach to work relationships.
- Ability to juggle competing tasks, and prioritize effectively.
- JobsEQ Fit Certification will be required within the first 90 days of employment.
- Management of people, employee development, and performance metrics.
- This position is responsible for maintaining and updating standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Must be capable of succeeding at applying company core values while working in middle management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ year’s experience in sales and sales management. Must understand managing “exempt” and “non-exempt” employees on the same team.
- Knowledgeable of economic development is a plus.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment. Relocation assistance is available, but we are not able to provide sponsorship currently.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.