Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a leading economic advisory and technology development firm specializing in “big data” analytics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to oversee our growing sales team. You’ll work with an amazing team of economists and data scientists and lead a team of sales professionals who sell state-of-the-art software and data products.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales and profit objectives through hiring, training, developing and directing our sales force. This person will work closely with our Chief Strategy Officer and marketing team to maximize revenue and achievement of company goals.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide oversight and guidance for the sales team, including account managers and sales development representatives
- Collaboration with company leadership and marketing departments, including providing weekly sales metrics to C-Suite team
- Responsible for developing and coaching sales staff to meet performance metrics and sales goals, as well as adjusting plans to reflect changing sales opportunities.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sale quotas for regions and territories
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Must be in the Cleveland, OH area
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience in inside sales management, customer service, marketing management, or operations
- Salesforce CRM experience strongly preferred
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Positive, collaborative, and team-oriented approach to work relationships
- Ability to juggle competing tasks, and prioritize effectively
- Occasional travel to corporate office in Richmond, VA and annual conferences
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in inside sales and inside sales management
How to Apply:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.