Sales Development Representative
Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a leading economic advisory and technology development firm specializing in “big data” analytics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. You’ll work with an amazing team of economists and data scientists, and be part of a team of sales professionals who sell state-of-the-art software and data products.
Chmura's Cleveland office is in the Downtown/Playhouse Square district, and we are looking for creative and driven people who can perform and grow with our company.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Chmura software and data products, market segments, competitive products, and industry trends.
- Conduct web-based and other research to generate new business leads (prospects).
- Perform cold calling/emailing to validate prospects.
- Think "out of the box" to get past gatekeepers and reach decision-makers.
- Record all activities using the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Generate sales performance reports as needed.
- Coordinate multiple schedules to arrange product demos and prospect visits.
- Meet or exceed performance targets designed to develop and grow customer base.
- Participate in goalsetting and continuous quality improvement (CQI) brainstorms.
- Support logistics for conference and tradeshow events.
- Demonstrate a professional, customer-centric approach during all customer interactions.
- Limited travel may be required.
- BS/BA degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Proven ability to understand, set, and change priorities to reflect customer requirements
- Demonstrated work ethic, tenacity, and detail orientation
- A history of working effectively in a team environment; previous work or internship experience in a high-volume sales or customer outreach environment preferred.
- Work experience in higher education a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or related platform preferred
How to Apply:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not able to provide sponsorship currently.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.