Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a small business leader in economic consulting and data science services. We have a talented, yet down to earth team of developers, data scientists, economists, and managers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging role that provides work-life balance and flexible hours.
We have an opening for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to work from our creative office space in Downtown Richmond (Shockoe Slip). This person will work about 15-20 hours per week and will be responsible for handling day to day accounting functions and administrative needs.
Bookkeeping/Accounting Responsibilities Include:
- Manage master list of client invoice schedule
- Recording of invoices, payments and credits in QuickBooks
- Manage all accounts payable and accounts receivable booking activities
- Client invoicing- including follow-ups with past due invoices
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting for the Sales and Finance teams
- Manage purchase orders and requisitions
- Cross train in other areas of finance and fill in as needed
Office Management Responsibilities Include:
- Support the Sales team in scheduling conferences, making travel arrangements and expense tracking
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience and knowledge with QuickBooks and bookkeeping principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will regularly interact with clients
- Strong accounting and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite and advanced EXCEL (pivot tables)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Salesforce experience a plus
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.