Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a small business leader in economic consulting and data science services. We have a talented, yet down to earth team of developers, data scientists, and management. We are relentless optimizers, always pushing our massive databases to their limits to use data in new and unique ways.
- Work with development teams to design and implement UI
- Write JS code to access and utilize dynamic server-side APIs
- Debug existing code across multiple browsers
- Create and test reusable UI components
- Work in an agile software development environment
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Experience with AngularJS preferred
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs for server side functionality
- UI/Design Experience
- Familiar with GIT / VSTS
- Experience with the Microsoft stack nice to have
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to: email@example.com.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment. No third party recruiters, please.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.