Inside Sales Prospector
Chmura Economics & Analytics is a leading economic advisory and technology development firm specializing in “big data” analytics. Chmura is looking for a national Inside Sales Prospector to join our growing sales team. You’ll work with an amazing team of economists and data scientists, and support a team of sales professionals who sell state-of-the-art software and data products. The sales coordinator is responsible for meeting or exceeding set goals related to generating new business leads. We are looking for creative and driven people who can perform and grow with our company.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Chmura software and data products, market segments, competitive products, and industry trends.
- Conduct web-based and other research to generate new business leads (prospects).
- Perform cold calling/emailing to validate prospects.
- Think "out of the box" to get past gatekeepers and reach decision makers.
- Record all activities using Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Generate sales performance reports as needed.
- Coordinate multiple schedules to arrange product demos and prospect visits.
- Meet or exceed performance targets designed to develop and grow customer base.
- Participate in goalsetting and continuous quality improvement (CQI) brainstorms.
- Support logistics for conference and tradeshow events.
- Demonstrate a professional, customer-centric approach during all customer interactions.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in business, marketing or communications.
- Tenacity with calling/emailing efforts.
- Previous work or internship experience in a high-volume sales or customer outreach environment preferred.
- Experience with “rejection” from prospects and/or customers preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and meet goals.
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) tools preferred.
Chmura offers a competitive base salary, paid vacation time, and a comprehensive benefits package. Chmura is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your resume and a short video (up to two minutes) OR cover letter demonstrating why Chmura should hire you to: sales-jobs at chmuraecon.com
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.