Full-Stack Software Engineer
Are you an innovative developer who has a passion for code and data? Are you eager to join a growing company who stays on top of cutting edge technology, and isn’t stuck with yesterday’s platforms like some larger organizations?
Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a small business leader in economic consulting and data science services. We have a talented, yet down to earth team of developers, data scientists, and management. We are relentless optimizers, always pushing our massive databases to their limits to use data in new and unique ways.
Chmura's Cleveland office is in the Playhouse Square district, and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Software Engineer. This position is part of our Data Science team, who develop curated data, data visualizations, and web-based software. It reports directly to the CTO.
- Assist in designing, building, and maintaining Chmura's various platforms and web-based products
- Work with the most recent web technologies to deliver our users a high-quality and rich experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must possess solid programming skills and experience from regularly shipping code.
- Exposure to web programming and modern software development practices
- Experienced with a stack based on C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, TypeScript, SQL Server, and Cosmos DB
- Highly self-motivated, with a desire to learn and remain on the cutting edge of technology
Experience with the following is desirable, but not required:
- Natural Language Processing, Hadoop or similar, Apache Spark, ETL tools
How to Apply:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
It is highly recommended that you send code samples along with your resume. Links to online profiles (stack overflow, GitHub, code plex, etc.) are also accepted.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and work portfolio to: human dot resources at chmuraecon.com.
Relocation assistance is available, but we are not able to provide sponsorship currently.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.