Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a leading economic advisory and technology development firm specializing in “big data” analytics. We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our growing Data Governance team.
Chmura's Cleveland office is in the Downtown/Playhouse Square district, and we are looking for creative and driven people who can perform and grow with our company.
- Work on projects related to data gathering, analysis, testing and modeling
- Coordinate efforts with other member of the Data Governance team
- Interaction with Software Development and Consulting teams as needed
- BS/BA degree in Economics, Mathematics or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be disciplined and able to think creatively
- Demonstrated work ethic, tenacity, and detail orientation
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Experience using a programming language such as R is a plus
How to Apply:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com.
We are not able to provide sponsorship currently.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.