Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Job Share)
Chmura Economics & Analytics (Chmura) is a small business leader in economic consulting and data science services. We have a talented, yet down to earth team of developers, data scientists, economists, and managers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for two people who are looking for a challenging role that provides work-life balance and flexible hours.
We have two openings for a Part-Time Bookkeeper/Office Manager to work from our creative office space in Downtown Richmond (Shockoe Slip). This role is a job share (20 hours each) and will be responsible for handling all of our day to day accounting functions and administrative needs.
Bookkeeping/Accounting Responsibilities Include:
- Process semi-monthly payroll for three locations- including tracking of vacation hours and entering and updating data into our system
- Manage all accounts payable and accounts receivable booking activities
- Invoicing clients- including follow-ups with past due invoices
- Reconciliation of bank statements and maintaining and updating tax information
Office Management Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling and coordinating all travel arrangements for Chmura employees, including conferences and professional development events
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of experience with QuickBooks
- Strong working knowledge of payroll functions and procedures, general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial and payroll data
- Demonstrated excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and advanced EXCEL (pivot tables)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Skilled in handling general office administration tasks, including filing and records management
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chmura Economics & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.